tuscl

Over tipping

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:04 PM
I've been seeing this dancer for the last 6 months and we get along great.(sometimes text each other)( two vips but mostly regular ld room) Last time I saw her she said she's been having seizures for a few days (hopefully shes ok) also said shes moving to FL next month but might return to the club every few months and/or holidays when she visits family. after getting 6 dances I accidently tipped her $100 more than I normally would. (maybe it was my subconscious lol) Not really a big deal but will she be upset if next time (assuming I'll get to see her again) I tip significantly less? Also, I asked her if there are any dancers she recommends as a sort of "replacement", she said she'll do it next time, is this bad etiquette ? There are a few others with similar builds (she looks like emma from wwe and I have sort of a wrestling/athletic fetish) Only good thing about her leaving is it will save me money plus the 20 mile drive is a hassle :)

11 comments

• neon44
    10 years ago
    I'm not going to explain that I overpaid but definitely can't tip that much next time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IMO – as long as one is paying the going rate; one should be fine – if the dancer is not satisfied with the fare-price/going-rate; then she is being inconsiderate of *you* and your financial situation. I can see one feeling like they set a bar by paying extra whether is was intentional or not – but again – IMO if you are paying the fare-price/going-rate; she should be fine w/ it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Emma is adorable
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Over tipping" What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly. I guess it depends on your perspective.
  • neon44
    10 years ago
    Thanks, not really a big deal cause she was a sweet girl.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Get some sex before she leaves
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sick vote WARNING! "...she's been having seizures..." She's a keeper if are having sex when she does!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Joke not vote. I guess the voting today in Florida is stuck in my head.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Once I accidentally threw 3 $20 bills on a dancer's stage thinking that they were $1 bills. It was one of those "oh shit!" moments that I actually considered retrieving them back but I knew that would be beyond tacky. She wasn't even all that - I was just being nice by throwing what I thought were a few $1 bills. Needless to say I couldn't get rid of her after that and decided to take a break from that club for awhile.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    "Get some sex before she leaves" yes I agree. Hope it is as good as jackie. She fucks like a champ
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sounds like My Blue Heaven. Got any arugula?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion