tuscl

Do strippers tease less than ordinary girls?

I was just thinking of one of my next door neighbors wearing her short shorts and bending over right in front of my computer window working in her front yard. Sometimes I think she might be doing that on purpose since she can see me. I was thinking in comparison, today's strippers just bluntly come over to you and ask "wanna dance?" and in many cases you barely even got to see them. It seems the teasing has left the building in many instances in strip clubs. Of course, on stage the teasing continues. What do you think?

1 comment

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    In clubs that offer private dances the vasy majority of dancer income is derrived from those dances. In some cases girls have no way of knowing if you've seen them on stage or not when they approach you. I always like to see a girl onstage before I invest in a private dance. If they come over before I've seen them I just say no thanks. Of course, some girls just wait for "fresh meat" to walk through the door and pounce. Again, zero excitement or anticipation, I just say no thanks to the dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion