tuscl

Has this ever happened to you ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Cheetah Hallandale Beach in South Florida:

“… Man, oh man! What a crazy visit to Cheetah Hallandale! I had a chance to visit SoFL so once again I had to hit up one of my regular clubs (now former clubs) on my radar and what started out as a promising visit turned ugly quick. Let me start out by saying they had some real cuties working on this day, especially this one white girl who I thought was spanish working the stage and she looked amazing. Having just arrived, I normally wait a bit to tip but she was so damn fine I had to go introduce myself to this hottie! A real stunner with big aereolas and a nice ass and told her to come see me when she's offstage. So I'm ordering drinks and checking out the action and so far, so decent! Then she comes over, introduces herself again and we start the dances immediately as i wanted to see them titties bounce in my face. Three dances in, out of nowhere some dumb, stupid stripper bitch sneaks from behind her and SUCKER PUNCHES the girl on the side of her head and starts an all out fight on the floor. I could not believe it, no way was this happening!!! So after 5 seconds of shock, I had to step in and break up two wild swinging females in the middle of the club while other customers are standing there with there mouths open! The saddest part was that NO BOUNCERS were around to help stop this madness, it was just me in the middle of this UFC fight which took about two or three minutes to stop. Of course, AFTER it was over, then the idiot manager comes around and without making any apologies or offering any type of thank yous for helping with this, comes over and asks his dumb questions. After NO offer of at least a free drink or something for my troubles, I said fuck this place!! It's only after I pulled the instigator off that she tells me that this is over a guy of course, I'm like you fuckin' idiot!! So not only was this a busted experience, the management and bouncers really screwed up and dropped the ball with their customer service. I'll never, ever come back to this place again and they lost out too, I had money to BLOW that night! But it turned out to be good as I went to their competitor and had a blast! Stay away from this place! ….”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=22…

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    At least his experience made a good story.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Cool story. I would've liked to have been the guy trying to break up the fight, as long as I don't get hit in the head with a stiletto. Nothing sexier than two scantily clad women going at it.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    The outcome of the fight would have been worse than expected. The girl that was hit on the head unexpectedly could have passed out and lost consciousness. Thanks for helping to stop the fight. The fight instigator is definitely jealous of the other girl. She wants to ruin her face and looks. Make this incident work for you. Go back to the club, speak with the manager now that the heat of the moment has died down, and see whether some compensation can be worked out for you (drink, free admission), or better still, speak with the girl that you were dancing with, and let her know what you did to stop her from being knocked unconscious. She may become your ATF. Stripper love to know that someone is concerned about them.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I agree that it wouldn't hurt to go back after the dust settles and see if comps can be had. Great story.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Nope, it has never happened to me. Many times I have heard of cat fights after the fact from dancers involved or witnesses. A couple of these fights even resulted in favorites getting suspended for awhile.

I was in the club once when my ATF intervened in a cat fight in the dressing room and she got sent home too. I thing I would go to the aid of a favorite but would probably just enjoy the action if it was between dancers that I did not know or care about.

And something like that would not stop me from going back to that club as long as there was still good action to be had there.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good story. Nothing like a front row seat
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just when you think you've seen and heard it all, you haven't. When it comes to strippers, not even close.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nothing quite as dramatic as that, though I've seen more than a few arguments in my time. My general policy is to not get involved. It could far too easily turn in to *them* ganging up on *you* for some perceived slight (stripper blood being thicker than custy water). Not only that, but if the cops get called, and there's physical evidence, such as scratches on you, then you get tied to the incident in the public record.

Safer just to let them finish, and then let the winner keep you. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion