tuscl

Back in black and ready for crack

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Hey guys it's been too long since I've been a contributing member. Was busy most of this summer working at cbs and building compoopers so it's been a real different change from the normal club and dub. How have you guys been enjoying your summer? Do anything crazy in relation to on not in relation to strip clubs and girls?

9 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Good to know you're still alive, Esta. I thought you had retired for good because you were inactive for months and you had hinted, a few times, about throwing in the towel.

Glad to see you didn't leave the gang :)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Been thinking about it for a long time. The appeal of paying for sex seemed like a good idea but I realized it would only make me depressed so lap dances are the wave of the future.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Missed your valuable contributions. Glad to hear your ok.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Welcome back Esta
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Welcome back Esta – we missed you but being away from TUSCL means you were onto bigger and better things – hope things are well with you
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    ah thanks for the love. Yeah was interning as a graphic Designer and didn't have much time for clubs and whatnot. We'll see what happens in the future, but right now got a lot of unusal freelance jobs, which is kind of inspiring me to make those wacky t-shirts shadowcat usually buys lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – gotta have your priorities – pay yourself first via investing in your career and then you can enjoy the SCs if you wish via the fruits of your labor.

In today’s economy; a lot of people are freelancing which is not bad if one can make a living at it – kinda like being your own boss and not being in stuck in the corporate america bullshit
  • bruceleeroy
    10 years ago
    Yeah I'm in the media too and contracted for 2 years but finally got on full time. You gotta hustle if you are going to freelance
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good to hear from you Esta. Keep up the good work
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion