tuscl

Jayzex -- Juice's actual ex or Juice fuckin' with us?

zipman68
the speed force!
Truth be known, I find it implausible that Juice has an ex. Dude claims to be like 500 lbs and posts like 5000 TUSCL messages a day. Is that boyfriend material?

Plus there is the fact that I once visited Juice and the dude was living in a room filled waste deep with Cheetos. Kept eating 'em 'til he said "time to post on TUSCL". I swear to God that the dude's eyes turned black, he levitated, and tentacles emerged from his back. Must have posted crazy shit on TUSCL from like 100 computers simultaneously. Dude spoke in this this distorted voice that was all "I am Pazuzu and I must inhabit TUSCL".

You can't unsee that shit.

18 comments

• jayzex
    10 years ago
    Im the the real fucking ex...Yes, he's a big dude, and yes he stayed on this site on my computer! He lived with me all summer, didn't pay me a dime. I helped him get a car, get it running, and get it legal. He stayed out all night and wouldn't tell me where he was and wouldn't call or text me to let me know he was ok. I told him he needed to leave and he packed his shit and left. He is honestly probably living in his van right now. He is too much of a pussy to try to contact me and say Im sorry, or kiss my ass.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Seriously....WTF is wrong with him?
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    How much of the shit he has posted is actually true?
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    I lov u zip !
    u alweys b suckn my dick evn wen I ben gon !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    jeyzx evertheng I say is alweys tru !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    lol !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    true !
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    prove it
    pussy
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Not only do you have no balls, you have no dick! The only time you would use it was to JACK off into a fucking washcloth!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    jayzex, forget the loser,

#mydickishuge
    #suckitandsee
    #youknowyouwantto

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well jayzex, to be fair to your ex, he is possessed by Pazuzu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pazuzu) and that has got to fuck with your head.

Seriously though...you never saw any signs? I figured Lucifer hangin' out at your crib eating Cheetos would be a dead giveaway. You know, Lucifer -- or Luci as I call him -- ain't that bad a guy. Yes, he's a man of wealth and taste, but he can also shotgun a PBR with the best of 'em. Your ex was pretty coo-el for introducing me. I sold my soul for rock 'n roll doncha know!

And don't pay attention to ol' Juiice wit' two i's -- he's jes' a goofy lil' demon that your ex liked to fuck in the "asswhole" when he's feeling kinda randy. The real Juice offered to let me fuck him but I don't swing that way -- if I'm fuckin' a demon that bitch be a HAWT succubus, not some ugly-assed troll like Juiice. Juiice be fantasizing 'bout me ever since.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    You sound exactly like he does. You probably are him. Its so sad that the only enjoyment that he/you gets out of life is semi-fictional and the feeling of accomplishment when he/you feels like he has thoroughly fucked with someones head
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Da reezn zip sondz liek me iz cauz therz so much of me in him from all da timz I kame wen he wuz suckn my dick !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Tru !
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Geeezus! No wonder Leslie framed her divorce papers from you! You can't even function as a human being let alone a husband and father!
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    lol !
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jayzex -- OK...OK...if you really are Juice's ex what you have to understand is that Juice creates a lot of different characters that post here. It would not be outside of his behavioral spectrum to invent a fictional girlfriend to fuck with us. Not that I'm criticizing. I often find Juice pretty funny.

To be fair to myself the posts above aren't semi-fictional. They are 100% fictional. I've never met ol' Juice, but I really doubt that he lives in a house filled waist deep in Cheetos. At least I hope not. Moreover, the story also involved demon possession, an even more blatant sign that it is completely fictional.

I'm going to give a piece of advice, assuming you aren't actually Juice. Don't use TUSCL to try to track him down. This is his medium. All you're doing is giving him ammunition to fuck with you.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    I am not fictional. Im 100% real. I am not something that he created. He lived with me and my child all summer. My life was like an open book to him. The only thing that he really opened up to me about was this site because he stayed on here all the time. He said that he never told any other woman about it, only me. I gave him everything, but he never offered anything in return. And looking back on it, I don't even think that when he said he loved us he meant it. What he put me through was very cruel. He didn't just break my heart, he broke my child's heart too. All Im asking for from him is closure. He doesn't even have the backbone to give me that. If you really want to know who is behind "Juice" and all off his alias's I can tell you his real name, where to find him on facebook, etc. Just to prove Im not the bullshitter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion