tuscl

Ever had a stripper ASK you to PAY her for CONVERSATION? Did you PAY?

Friday, June 3, 2005 12:31 AM
Ever had a stripper ASK you to PAY her for CONVERSATION? Did you PAY? Do you think that men who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION are PATHETIC LOSERS?

4 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't agree that strippers should be paid just for talking. Now if the talking leads to a lap dance, the dancer will get compensated for the lap dance but nothing more. If a customer is generous, he is free to tip more but I certainly don't think it's necessary. Unless of course you are acting like RL and demanding names, phone numbers, etc. I do sometimes buy drinks though. I usually prefer not to though. I once had a dancer ask me how long I was staying in a club one night and then she talked for a total of 3 hours. I bought one $10 dance each hour. She told me the manager would be on her case if she didn't get a dance every hour. So I guess that was some compensation as well. RL might even consider $10 an hour with a good table dance thrown in as a reasonable rate per hour,lol.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    I don't agree. Most of the times, they are asking me for information on relationships, traffic rules and medical issues. Should I start charging?
  • heironymus
    19 years ago
    Strippers, like anyone who's working, should be compensated for their time. I charge my clients for time I spend with them - that includes conversation, if it occurs in my office. A stripper should be fairly compensated for any time spent with a customer - whether that's dances, conversation, or just sitting there is immaterial. Do you work for free? Just curious. H.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Welcome back. I was afraid Shadowcat might have frightened you off. I think a man should be honored to spend money on a beautiful woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion