tuscl

From a recent Mons Venus Review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

2 points in the review I thought were interesting:

“… She had mobile payment on her phone …”

Wow – first I hear of this from a dancer

“… But with Joe not charging the dancers a fee to work there …”

Hmm – I wonder how that works then?

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=22…

9 comments

• samsung1
    10 years ago
    Also met a dancer who took mobile payments on her phone in dayton. I opted to just use the expensive atm because I did not trust her.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    There's a dancer who has been using this for a couple of years that I know. If you buy the Club's faux dollars there's a 10% surcharge. Using her phone there's a 5% charge. The credit card statement reflects a charge from "Jen's Bar". Not a bad deal.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I bet it's gonna be almost commonplace in the future. Intuit/ QuickBooks makes an app for smart phones and tablets. The small card reader is free when you sign up for the service. It's going to be the way we pay babysitters and
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Tis the mark of the beast. It is Mammon. The seven seals are broken. The apocalypse is at hand. Where is the Reverend when you need him?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS,

Reverend Jim?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Rev Run?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Red Rum?
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Yes he really is the piece of shit boyfriend that everybody ones you about...I can vouch for that, Im the ex...Juice, bigtuna, duke, revlong, whatever you want to call him, is the same guy and he is a piece of garbage! He cannot function in a normal relationship with a normal human being. He would rather stay layed up on his girlfriends couch on his girlfriends computer in forums such as this shit. Sponge everything he can and give nothing in return. He underestimates other people's intelligence and my ability to find shit out! He has NOTHING in life and doesn't want anything from life except a disability check. Dear Juice (Jackie), FUCK YOU!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The square is free with no monthly charge. You can run cards on a tablet or phone and the charge is 2.75%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion