Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How to get rid of Muslim terrorists.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

The bizarre story of a man who died after trying to have sex with a donkey is circulating all over Middle Eastern news sites. Lebanese website Beiruting recently reported that a Saudi Sheikh man died after attempting to sodomize a donkey. But other sites have picked it up as well. Reports say that the man tied the donkey to his car, took off his pants and attempted the have sex with the animal. The donkey, however, was not about to let that happen, and allegedly, it proceeded to kick the Sheikh man in the face following by three strong kicks to the chest. The man fell to the ground and allegedly suffered for some time before dying next to the angry animal. When police arrived, they reportedly discovered the man's body and were able to determine what had happened. It's impossible to confirm this story's accuracy and it sounds really out there, but it's starting to pick up steam online. Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The donkey sounds just as receptive to sex as my wife. I guess I should be glad she can't kick like to avoid sex or I would have been dead long ago.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

No effendi! We ride the donkey into town to have sex!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny story! He deserves a Darwin award

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Was the donkey wearing a burqa?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I guess he shouldn't have backed that ass up.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

dis iz how shado got hiz name right clubber !

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

lol !

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

tru !

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

So Juiice bro...didn't something like this happen to you? Yeah...that's right...I told you 'bout pickin' up chicks with a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. Then you tried to put a live chicken up your ass. I have to imagine that the beak hurt.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Luv u zipbro !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement