tuscl

Customers who think a stripper who REFUSES to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE

Friday, June 3, 2005 12:29 AM
There may be customers out there who think that a stripper who REFUSES to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE and REFUSES to tell her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER is a FRIEND! How do you feel about FRIENDSHIP with a stripper who REFUSES to tell you her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER and REFUSES to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?

7 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Where is the FRIENDSHIP?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    There have been posts on various message boards by men who have claimed that a stripper who REFUSES to tell her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER and REFUSES to spend time OUTSIDE THE CLUB is still a FRIEND
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    She might become a friend. Even as a friend, is she considering a real friend or a club friend. At this stage, she is just passing the time with you. Just because you spend time talking and drinking, do not make you friends. Sales involves talking to many people to get the sale. But would you consider a sales person your friend. A friend is someone who is there for you and you are there for them. You help each other without expecting something in return. If it passes this simple example, then you have a friend.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I sometimes FAIL to see the POINT of some, if not ALL of YOUR POSTS. I don't think YOU are saying anything that isn't pretty OBVIOUS about STRIPPERS. THAT said, I will say that when I was a bartender I never gave out my phone number to customers or met them outside the bar, but I still considered some of my better customers friends, and was genuinely glad to see them when they came in. Yes it was primarily a buisness relationship, that doesn't mean I didn't genuinly like some customers and look forward to seeing them. Keep it in context.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Did someone say - "SHE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND"????????
  • heironymus
    19 years ago
    Clearly, she's not a friend. You should study sentential logic, especially the theory of premises and arguments, and then go back and restructure some of your inquiries. H.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I respect her. How do you think I should feel?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion