tuscl

Best Clubs in Akron - Youngtown Ohio area

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:57 PM
I'm going to be on a project in the Akron area in Early September and was wondering if any of you all have a handle on the better clubs. I will be going through the reviews but person insight will always help.

8 comments

• joker44
    10 years ago
    Tt: you might want to check out TUSCL member 'yndy's' reviews or PM him. [view link]
  • steel3643
    10 years ago
    Akron used to have a somewhat decent place in Jen's Den but it's currently closed.I'm not an expert on Akron but I think for the most part all the clubs are dives and have streetwalker quality girls these days unfortunately.If your just looking to maybe see some decent quality girls you can try Christie's in Canton,but I haven't been there in a looonnng time ,so don't know what's up now. It's pretty slim pickens in Youngstown to say the least.I wouldn't bother with club76 or the babylon,you'd just be wasting your time.The Palace is hit or miss,but definitely worth a [view link] the reviews for the palace to give you a better idea of what to expect.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    I have been badly out of the loop lately so I'm afraid I only can be of limited help. If you want a nice experience and decent looking girls, the Diamond Lodge (Rootstown) or Royale (Canton) are fine, but the air dance policy practically kills any extras. Georgie's Girls (across from the late, lamented Jen's) is hit or miss, but much more likely to produce additional fun if you hit it right. I have never hit the rest of the clubs in that Brittain/Tallmadge Rd strip, but they have numerous reviews so you can decide for yourself if they are worth a visit. Club 76 used to be a dive worth visiting, but my last experience was not great. Some folks like Gatsby's (one each in Akron and Canton) but I have not been to the Canton one in years (used to have fun there in the old days) and never the Akron club. Wish I could be more help, but its been slim pickins in this area as well since the restrictive laws passed during the previous decade.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Thanks anyway. I will wade through the reviews and check a couple out and report back in reviews.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Gatsbys on romig road or the one in Canton is a nice laid back place with hot women. They tend to avoid new guys though and prefer regulars. Gatsby on romig road in Akron gets my vote. Also Christie's in Canton is not bad but is more expensive. For extras I would try Lusty or centerfold (both in akron)-not very hot though!
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I've visited Palace in the Pines in Lowellville twice (last summer and this summer) and got great BBBJs both times. $15 cover, free soft drinks (no alcohol), $10 lappers, and the girls are decidedly extras-friendly :) Quality isn't the highest, but I found 2-3 attractive dancers out of six both times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ actually – the above comment just reminded me of a recent Palace review that caught my eye – excerpt from the review: ‘…Went to back where there are about a half dozen small booths with no doors or curtains. On the way back I glanced in another booth where there was another dance going on, and the dude was getting fucked by a short big titted black chick. She (my dancer) told me to sit down and open my pants, and I complied, where she proceeded to give me a very hard bare back blowjob, and then swallowed when finished …”
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ seems like it may be a fun place
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion