tuscl

going o a stripo club w/my husband

Sunday, June 5, 2005 7:25 AM
I think it would be a great time..I'm in the Chicago area..any suggestions..I'd loooooooooooove to see him get a GRRReat lap dance!!!!

8 comments

• lopaw
    19 years ago
    If you are going to clubs looking better than some of the dancers, you might put them off, and end up being ignored. If the dancers feel like you are competition, you prolly won't get asked for dances. Were the dykes cute?
  • skdii
    19 years ago
    Heatherlake - Did you wear panties?
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    I wore a skin-tight halter, no bra, a pink jacket with rhinestones, Yes, ..No panties, but I did wear tight capri pants.. and heels, (Sorry, No skirt..maybe next time.)it was a chilly night in Chicago-land, and it certainly did show,(that it was chilly), in the club.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    Yes, I went..Didn't even get a dance...very disappointing..I looked better than some of the girls there..We got there about 11pm, Friday night..I was very excited to be there...and noting..kid of a dumpy place..The ladies room was dirty and therre were to dykes arguing inthere. I wrote a review, I'm hoping they'll post it.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    Haven't been yet..Heard some good things about a place in Ottawa, The silver Slipper..It's been rumored to be couples friendly....
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Hope you had fun.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Heather, if you're looking for fairly high contact lap dances I don't think you going to find much in the Chicago area, from what I've heard. The closest place for high contact is probably Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN. It's nothing fancy but there is a lot of contact, and they have small individual rooms where you and your husband could have some privacy with a girl.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    What are we talking about when we're talking "high contact,"? I know he's experienced "no contact @ Diamonds in West Chicago..It's totally nude and I think that's been a complaint there..but it is the rules..I'm certain I'd be treated a bit differently..but all in all, it'll be fun!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion