tuscl

Nuevo Laredo, Mexico - Across the border from Laredo, TX

StripShopper
No One Cares
Monday, June 6, 2005 5:23 PM
This question is directed to the experience members on this Board. Have any of you gone to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and visited clubs such as Marabu and Papagayo? (or better known as "Boys Town") Several Months ago, I had the oportunity to visit Boys Town with a couple of Rich Cattle Ranchers who spoke a little spanish....Well guys, I've got to tell ya...this place was mind blowing. Basically, you go into a strip club and everything is available and legal. Prices start at $60 US. If I make the travel arrangements, Which of you guys would be willing to go for a couple of days? And who can speak a little spanish?...Stay in Laredo, TX...Ride a Cab into Boys Town every Night. Idea, stay together as a group for protection and have a fucking blast!!!

7 comments

• StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Fine Then: I've got my passport ready. Sounds like you know the spanish...and your way around the place - LETS GO!! Let's see, Hermosillo...that would be "Gen Ignacio P. Garcia International Airport" So do you know a pilot that wants to fly in that direction?
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    "New Vision" ShadowCat atop a Mountain wearing a white robe. [StripShopper Approaches] and Says: "Old Wise One Please bestoeth Your Wisdom of Latin Whore Houses" LOL
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    AMEN to getting back across the border. I visited about 4 clubs in Boy's Town, but saw no women worth spending money on. And a few that likely were not really women. I'd rather just stay in the good ol' USA.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    So, ShadowCat...was your EX-Wife Latin??? Or do you just have a general distaste for the women south of the border? As far as traveling to another country....I'm pretty cautious about that... I like knowing I'm sleeping in the US. But I would consider Thailand, just don't have the bucks for that.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    ShadowCat, You In for a little Latin Love????
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    I went there a few years ago. To me, a waste of time. I pity those that have to live in that cesspool.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Yes I'll have to admit it's really pretty nasty but If you can get a group of rich dirty old men together to experience it...Well I don't think I've ever had that much fun. Maybe, it was the Texas in these guys that made it a blast... All I know, it I came in at 4am plowed...and I still had money in my pocket!!! But Thank god I could cross back over the border!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion