tuscl

Friends With Benefits, School, & Back 2 The Pole

There's this stripper that I hook up with and chill with on a regular basis. I met her at her club last October. After hitting it off and doing a few OTC-P4P, we became Friends With Benefits.

When I first met her, she was going to medical school. I often helped her out during lab assignments. She often pointed out that besides her daughter, I was the only one who'd help her out with school(time & effort, not monetarily). She always thanked me for my help and for the fact that I was interested in her chosen career field.

She had stopped stripping in March. She was going to school and interning. Kinda funny, she gained a little bit of weight around the mid-section during this period. As of late, she's done with her internship and has started to work in her field. Unfortunately, she's been only able to work one or two days a week.

Recently, I saw a review of her on another site, dated August 1st. That's cool. She's not my girl and we've never discussed being exclusive. I know she needs the money, only working a couple of days a week. Even with her sugar daddy, her income isn't enough. 

Now, I met her at the club and I could care less if she still strips. I just find it amusing when she keeps telling me that she doesn't strip anymore. Until she can work full-time, I'm going to assume(I know, I know) that she's gonna still strip.
Hopefully, the extra stripping will melt away the extra pounds.

Oh yeah, by the way. The Tile Guy is out of the picture.

7 comments

• shailynn
    10 years ago
    Ugh these bitches are all the same. Whether it be a stripper, ex stripper, housewife that likes to fool around.. They almost all need more dick than just yours, and they need multiple dicks to either satisfy their need for sex or cash and in some cases both.

I understand your aggregation, in most cases guys in situations like this are naive to assume they're the only one, but it's bullshit when girls lie and tell you that you're the only one, or often imply that you are. You often want to say "hey just let me know up front about what you want and we will adjust to meet each other expectations accordingly." But you usually can't say that because it hurts feelings or offends them...
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yeah, she'll definitely continue to strip until she can get a full time job.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's just so awesome grasping at the idea of her words are true and long lasting.

Only to find out later she has turned around and broke it. The sad part is when they realize money+fun+access-to-junk-and-sex is wrapped in one package.

I'm numb to that now.

I call it whatever, girl, do what you have to do.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Alabegonz, I have to read your shit like 4 times before I understand what you're trying to say. I respect it, I like your style. Especially your writing style on your reviews.

I do think... You're either one of those cats that's from a different planet or you smoke an awful lot of weed before you log on to tuscl!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    shailynn... Could be that the alabegonz dude is one of those cats from mother planet that ALSO smokes a lot of weed before he logs on to TUSCL

Wake 'n bake alabegonz dude...wake 'n bake
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Was she pre-med Slick? I can't picture a chick already having made it into med school stripping. Those soon to be doctors are, on average, frickin' intense people.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-Ultrasound Technician.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion