Colorado
Detroit Cop Sleeping In Cruiser: http://youtu.be/fOHL0-c2B-g

5 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    yeeeeep
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    More than one pic from different positions would have been convincing that he wasn't blinking. His mouth makes it look like he was asleep. Detroits top cops on the job. Able to nab crooks in their sleep. He must be good. lol
    Personally I'd give him a break if this was a first offense. Actually I believe sitting out in a patrol car must be a boring job unless a bunch of people are flying by.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The question is was he on duty at the time. There are banks in my home town that pay off duty cops to sit in their cruisers(the cops here take their cars home)in their parking lots to deter would be robbers.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've read about thieves stealing from the police even breaking into their patrol cars. I was thinking that's a good way to give an officer extra incentive to catch the thief.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I have a friend that's a cop and I have no idea how he stays awake all day. Some of his most boring duties are sitting at a construction site in his cruiser all day to just direct a crane coming in off a busy street maybe once a day during a full shift. He watches DVDs all day in his cruiser but damn sometimes I fall asleep just pulling off on the side of the road for a few minutes in my travels! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion