tuscl

Mostly serious open letter to Mr. Moose

zipman68
the speed force!
Brother Bullwinkle has indicated that he's gone uber weird in response to being trolled

I'll just say this Mr. Moose...I'm glad you're just tolling back because I was getting worried that you had lost it. But admit it. You wouldn't still be posting if you didn't enjoy the joking around. If you were sensitive about the BS people threw back at you (and I don't remember how many flung their feces at you) I just have one question -- why did you care?

Consider the source dude. There are folks on here that say interesting things some of the time. I check in with my pervo buds while having a nice cup of coffee and listening to NPR. But I'm not going to be bothered if somebody heaps derision on me. Two possibilities:

1. Said derision is a joke. Best to laugh (if you find it funny) or ignore (if you don't).
2. Said derision is intended seriously. Best to consider the source. Some pathetic moron that takes a strip club discussion board so seriously that he has to attack somebody on that board.

I can honestly say I've never said anything dickish without intending it as a joke. Whether others took it that way I don't know. There is one guy I regret having taken on -- Alucard. I thought the dude was trolling and trolled him right back. It got tiresome so I put him on ignore. But I'd occasionally read some of the threads where people went batshit over something Alucard said. I saw in him a sincerity and felt that he really got pleasure from posting here. Made me feel bad for the dude. So I decided I wouldn't say negative things to him, even if intended as a joke.

Of course, it is possible that Alucard was trolling and pulling the wool over my eyes. If so...bravo Drac-dude. Hope it was fun for the dude. Regardless, I hope the dude is doing ok.

So if other folks slapped you around and it drove you to post BS what I'll recommend is to keep posting BS if you enjoy doing so or go back to being yourself and just learn to laugh at the trolls. You haven't been an asshole to anybody and that's cool. Just don't take the shit posted here too seriously. At one level it is ALL BS.

Looking forward to any lulz you'll provide...zipperhead

1 comment

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Is the current Bullwinkle the same person as the old Bullwinkle? He doesn't seem the same. Could someone have gotten into Bullwinkle's account to post strange messages?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion