tuscl

Did anybody see Jon Stewart last night?

zipman68
the speed force!
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:10 AM
What did you think of Sara Firth? [view link] I think she's hot and would like a lapper and maybe a nice BBBJ from her. Maybe she'll become a stripper now that she's left Russia Today. WEEE-YAWWW!!!

6 comments

• kipnivens
    10 years ago
    yeah, she's wizard.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Had to Google her. In some of her pictures she has a Jodie Foster look. Not a bad thing at all.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I saw her on Jon Stewart. She's not bad, but I see much hotter women in strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If we are sharing pictures of pretty girls, consider Bebe Pham [view link] Back in the 1980's in Santa Clara County, the best of the storefront AMP girls were that hot. Though most of them had bigger natural tits than Bebe. You could window shop too, and use various window shopping ploys to get the girl all giddy before even starting. SJG
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "What did you think of Sara Firth?" Ummm....no. "...a Jodie Foster look. Not a bad thing at all." Ummm...no. Never understood the Jodie Foster thing at all. She just looks strange to me. Although she looked her best in Elysium, with the short blonde hair. But that's not saying much, IMO. "..Bebe Pham" Now we're talkin'...
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Not sure how to respond to kipnivens and jerikson's comments are fair enough I suppose. I'll put him down in the "doesn't dig Sara Firth column?" But what really caught my eye in the Jon Stewart interview is the Firth titties. You could tell those were pretty amazing TIT-TAYZ if she were to take that top off. I mean...I mean...check out the cleavage in [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion