tuscl

working in clean clubs

Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:56 PM
hey boys. ive been working in a clean club the last few months and ive had a regular bloak visit me once a week. I find him very attractive and he spends $400 large all on me so he is a very big peace of my income. I really want to meet him outside the club and start having sex with him but I don't wont to get busted at my club for fucking him and get fired. you guys have some good ideas how I could go about this in a very clean club ?

10 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    call alutard
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Y don't u meet him outside then give him some Becky !!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    call alutard
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Why don't you do what all good girls named Becky do and blow him underneath the high school bleachers.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It ain't rocket science, just ask him. He's not gonna be offended if you ask. He's probably used to strippers asking him to have sex for money, after all. What's the worst that'll happen, he says "no"?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Stupid troll
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    meow faggot
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Obviously a troll but still, you gotta admire the name. I'd spend a fortune on a cute young woman whose real name was BBBJ Becky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion