tuscl

Putin vs Obama.....

Friday, July 25, 2014 12:55 PM
...is like Dougster vs Alucard, Obama keeps asking for a moderator to save him from the vile attack dog

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    The conservative crush on Putin is a strange side effect of their hatred of Obama. I'd think the party that brought us 9/11 and never got OBL would give the tough guy act a break for a minute.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @mikey Dougster vs Alucard - Done Cold War - Done Stop trying to bring them back!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Troop is KGB
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Putin and Obama talk to each other a lot more than Dougster and Alucard did in my opinion. Hiwever Alucard did like to send a lot of private messages and then block people from responding. Is Obama doing that to Putin? hmmm. He does go golfing a lot and does a lot of fund raising. I guess Obama doesn't want to be poor like Hillary only making $200,000 per speech and still be broke. I believe only LMN could compete for broke staus making 200k per speech so I have no idea what Hillary is spending all her money on.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Obama could have all calls blocked from Putin on the golf course and while fund raising after leaving Putin a message. Hmm, Alucard and Obama clones? Hard to tell.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "I have no idea what Hillary is spending her money on." She's not spending it, her daughter is spending it on clothing and Bill is spending it on hookers!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol. :) Bill must be spending like LMN. hmmm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion