tuscl

I've been catfished

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wow how pathetic!

After my girl advice and my public lashing yesterday I did some extensive research last night. Really extensive and I was shocked.

Girl "a" was the girl I was talking to for a long time. She had a friend (we will call girl "b") who openly would solicit guys to be sugar daddies (according to girl "a"). Both girls had very similar builds, "a" was 5'6" and "b" was 5'9". Both were very attractive blondes but girl "a" was a little more "classy" looking shall I say. Girl "b" looks a tad more thinner but not by much.

So over the course of a year and a half I have gotten several photos from girl "a" she would talk about her friend girl "b" some but I had never had any contact with girl "b" before. As I lined out before there were several failed meeting attempts, it got to the point where I would tell her a weekend I would be free and anticipate for her to book a flight which of course never happened. I wasn't really out of anything except time planning the meting. Never paid for tickets after the first time, or hotel rooms. I always had alternative plans when she would not show or cancel which usually happened a week before the date.

Anyway after reviewing photos from a year and a half I noticed that all the lingerie photos her face was always cut off, you could see her hair and up to her nose but that was it. I always assumed she did this for privacy reasons until I realized it last night. She was sending me photos of girl "b" when she was sending me lingerie photos!!! Girl "b" was even in lingerie that I had sent girl "a" to wear. Fucking nuts. After more background checking girl "b" and "a" do exist in theory (addresses, phone numbers etc) girl "b" has a Facebook page, girl "a" does not.

The phone i have been calling is registered to what I assume is the husband of girl "a" so my guess is I've been talking to girl "a" all this time. Just not sure what the motives here are because she never got any money out of me. I've sent a few modest gifts over a year and a half which probably don't even add up to $150.

Guess I better just stick to strippers.

18 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    At least you didn't get catfished by Catfish Hunter. Talk about a strikeout.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Have you ever tried noodling?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "Catfish Blues"--Robert Petway

What if I were a catfish, mama
    I said swimmin’ deep down in, deep blue sea
    Have these gals now, sweet mama, settin’ out,
    Settin’ out hooks for me, settin’ out hook for me
    Settin’ out hook for me, settin’ out hook for me
    Settin’ out hook for me, settin’ out hook for me
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What if you got cat burglered by the cat burgler chick
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Smh - I certainly am in the running for PL of the year and it wasn't even stripper related! Lol

Oh well love and learn it certainly was an interesting ride.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Imagine asking a woman out on a date; hitting it off; getting married and living together in harmony.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    I bet the person you talked to was nothing like either of the blondes in pictures. Attractive women don't go catfishing. It was probably some old fat lady or else a dude.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol yeah it sounds like you were bamboozled.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Like we didn't see this coming a mile away...
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Like we didn't see this coming a mile away..."

Yep sometimes I'm in denial, it's a nice place I recommend visiting occasionally.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hey chef! I got an order for a 2-piece catfish combo with a side of hustled cash and lost dignity.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Does that come with tartar sauce?

Fuck I'm never gonna live this one down lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    At least you're a good sport about it. Cheer up. It could've been worse.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I agree with SS...considering all the shit you put up with, you still seem to have a sense of humor about it!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    At least she didn't try to con you with fake pics of her dad's Ferrari
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Imagine waking up in a bathtub filled with ice inside a cheap motel. The ice water is a little rose colored. You feel a pain in your side and an erratic stich job. It can always get worse.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Trying my best to be a good sport. I guess in the grand scheme if things I'm out of about $280 on a flight, maybe $140 in small gifts. Not like I was sending money to anyone. I do have a shit ton of time tied up in this...

Good point spic, I still have my kidneys and I'm sure in a few weeks the lovely ladies in Detroit will help me forget all of this.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I missed the public lashing. I guess it's in the archives somewhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion