tuscl

spearmint rhino clubs

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:26 AM
Are the Spearmint Rhino Clubs any good? What are they like? I ask because they are opening one here in Albuquerque, NM soon, and I hope it will be a good club, because all of the dumps here SUCK.

7 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Oxnard is a Navy town. There are about 50 massage parlors in the area where a guy can get FS for 60 to 90 bucks. I'm sure the owners and dancers at the Oxnard SR realize this. At any rate, it was over a year ago but the dancer I had for dinner was named Amanda. Trust me, she's worth an hours drive
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    My, Yoda you do get around don't you? Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check out the Oxnard club. It's a little over an hours drive for me, but it sounds like a may be worth checking out.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I'm sure the quality of the club will have a lot to do with the area it's in. I visited the Rhino in Oxnard California last year. Every dancer was gorgeous and friendly. I bought a 3 dance special from a Brazilian girl in the private are and by halfway through the 1st song she had climbed up my chest, stood on my thighs with her bare feet and sat on my face....good club.
  • tom_pb
    19 years ago
    the new one in West Palm Beach is pretty poor mainly because when they opened they just imported LA girls who are not south florida girls.
  • dbt
    19 years ago
    I've been to the club in London by Heathrow. Very nice place, well run, strong pipeline of eastern european beauties. I think this chain has got it right. Wonder if they are franchising in N.M. or if all their clubs are in the same stable.....
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I've only been to the one in vegas and it was just OK. That dosen't mean that you won't end up with a great new club in your area. They do have an excellent reputation.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    There are three SRC's in the immediate Los Angeles area. All of them are very nicely decorated and are amongst the plusher SC's. The one downtown offers high mileage and the girls rate in the 5-8 range. The two outside L.A. City limits offer very high mileage to extremely high mileage at the City of Industry club. The girls at these clubs vary between 5-9's. So I guess it really depends what you are looking for and also on the differing city ordinances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion