tuscl

Spearmint Rhino clubs?

[I posted this a few days ago but I don;t see it now, so I'll repost] Are the Spearmint Rhino clubs any good? What are they like? I know there is one in Vegas and supposedly many others, both in the U.S. and international.

I ask because a dump that closed down here in Albuquerque will be re-opening as a Spearmint Rhino. I hope it will be a quality, classy clubs as all of the clubs in New Mexico SUCK big time.

4 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Eugene, you looked up my reviews and read them and formed an opinion and shit? All by yourself? No one holding your clammy little hand? You must be tired.
  • Eugene
    19 years ago
    Gee thanks, Parodyman. Very helpful advice. What a nice guy.

I looked up your reviews and I guess you are usually rude and obnoxious.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    I registered at the spearmintrhino.com website because special offers were supposed to be sent out. I have not received any coupons for discounts so far, but maybe they were sent to my junk email file. Has anyone gotten any good discounts by registering at this site?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Please don't shit your pants worrying about this! You can find all of the information you need by going to their website and writing down the locations. Now go back to TUSCL and look up the individual clubs. This should help a lazy person like yourself find out what you want to know without having someone do it for you. Don't waste space here when you can read the reviews yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion