tuscl

Strippers are lucky most work at night. Leaving kids in hot cars only happens du

Link to story of some guy on drugs? Went to goodwill store and claimed he didn't know where his kid was.
I found out South Carolina doesn't have a law protecting people breaking into a vehicle to save a life.

http://www.wspa.com/story/26023312/man-c…

3 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    All the single moms I know always find babysitters so I'm not sure what type of person forgets their kid is in the car.

Just call them dead in 30 minutes in the hot South Carolina sun.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    sharkhunter: two main groups: 1, harried people who normally don't have the kid but could not find babysitters and thought it happens to other people and could never happen to them, and 2, folks like the one in this news report who seems to have been on something that makes him even more spazzed than he already was naturally.

And some PLs have already found out that leaving the kid in the car outside the strip club at night STILL gets you arrested and the nice folks from CPS visiting your house.

And fuck it if there's no specific shield law - let's see a DA or an insurance company go after someone for busting a window to get at a trapped child, or even trapped dog. There are basic principles of Law about actions taken out of compelling necessity.
  • thug
    10 years ago
    If they don't die they're put on a right track to become future strippers, silver lining.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion