Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For the next time some one askes you what to buy a stripper. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

When I saw the "VAGINA-COLOURED LIPSTICK," that reminded me of something I read years ago about lipstick. Supposedly, its invention was for the purpose of simulating the color of a vagina on a woman's (mouth) lips. I had forgotten (fortunately) all about that until now! (Thanks for the mammories, Shadowcat.)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

The lip stretcher is hilarious

Profile picture for dollardollarbillyall
dollardollarbillyall
•

You should buy a stripper dollars or twenties. You should buy a long term "stripper" you see a lot whatever she's been repeatedly mentioning wanting, because you are a mark.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement