tuscl

Tickle test

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I cannot take credit for this but thought I would pass it along.

Sometimes you take a girl to the VIP room and you know what you're going to get, and sometimes you don't. Is she a good girl, is she a naughty girl?

Well try the tickle test. When she's giving you a reverse grind run your finger nails lightly down her back and on her thighs. I have found that if the girl get turned on by this then there's a chance your dancer is extras friendly. If she giggles and says "that tickles" finish up the song and end the session if you're looking for extras. Highly unlikely she is extras friendly.

Girls used to being manhandled usually aren't ticklish.

And that's my advice for today.

7 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    shailynn,

DAMN! Now you tell us! My last fave, I used to do that all the time with never a complaint. Our time together, however, never seemed to advance past the first dance stage, so I cut my losses.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yep, giggle seems to be "good girl" stripper code for "you're going too far".

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "If she giggles and says "that tickles" finish up the song and end the session if you're looking for extras. Highly unlikely she is extras friendly."

Wow, I'm gonna call that one brilliant. I think there's a lot to it. If a girl is receptive, she's much less likely to be ticklish. If you give her the creeps, she's either ticklish, or just being nice by calling it ticklish, and in fact her skin is crawling...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I just tickle her till she pisses all over herself. Shit, then she might piss on me.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    That's right, I just want to pay $20 a song to tickle you.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @ mmdv26: I've paid more for less.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666: "I've paid more for less.".....you a married guy too? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion