Colorado
You can smoke yourself stupid any time you want now

15 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I can bake a cake
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ah yes, the big day in WA state. Finally caught up with you Coloradans.

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hell ya
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Is it still illegal too lace that dro up wig some coke?!?!🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bob marley - I Smoke Two Joints: http://youtu.be/ChBHCkbbg9Q

Dougster... smoke two joints for me amd smoke two for juice then smoke two more...

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I two joints for the RickyBoy and two for the JestieGirl. I smoke two joints before I run The System... and then I smoke two more.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    From what I've been reading about prices, I don't think the black market is going anywhere soon.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    What....wasn't this law supposed to curb the black market...LOL

When people think of weed they think of the weed from the 60/70's that had low percentage of THC. Now the weed that is grown is up in the 60-80% THC content and going "higher" (pun intended).

Can people guess where some of the highest concentrated THC in the USA is grown???

I will post the answer in a little bit.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    crsm27: "Can people guess where some of the highest concentrated THC in the USA is grown???"

Alaska? :-b
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Also I was wrong on the % it was the increase.... So back in the 60's/70's it was a 5% THC....now they are up in the 20% and going higher...:)

The answer in Minnesota. Alaska was a good guess.

I got this info from a class I took about security. They talked about how vacant homes are now a price area for people to grow weed!

But yeah. He also stated that stats will come out to show how "crime" isn't going down in the states that weed is legalized. But those states will not come out for a couple of years.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The best pot is grown everywhere. That's BS about MN. CA probably has the "best" because it's one of the largest producers, along with KY. But anyone can grow top quality pot with good seeds and the right equipment/environment.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If pot is as safe to use as tobacco, it should just be nationally legalized so that I don't have to worry about failing a drug test because I inhaled second hand smoke somewhere. Apparently it would also cut down on most of the traffic arrests cops are doing to raise revenue in some counties with an interstate. Just what will they do to raise money then? Probably get everyone for going a mere 2 miles an hour over the limit.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^lots of stoner drivers are going to get tickets for one reason or another
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Rockstar... you are wrong. The police have the info that the most highest concentration of THC is coming from MN. You would think CA, CO or some place where they have medical or legalized. But NOPE. It is the land of 10,000 lakes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion