tuscl

Is anyone besides me?

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:29 PM
Is anyone besides me tired of seeing a Kardashian / Jenner / Cyrus / Swift daily in the search headlines? I could almost put Jessica Simpson in the group but she is looking pretty good lately.

11 comments

• ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Probably my favorite Jessica Simpson photo [view link]
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Agree with your other choices, but T-Swift has nice legs
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I haven't been paying attention to whatever a Kardashain is. Is that referring to a tv show? I always thought it sounded like a species related to a Klingon or Romulan so it didn't sound sexy.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Kardashian / Jenner / Cyrus are a scourge I <3 T Swissle... so have to disagree there
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Yahoo is my search engine and everyday there is one of the afore is making headlines with what they are wearing or fussing about. They are famous for being publically famous. No other reason. It used to be the same way for Paris Hilton but her media appeal has died down. I have never seen the Kardashain show, which is odd since I liked Bruce Jenner when he won the decathlon at the '76 Olympics but from the headlines, it looks like he has gotten darn weird himself.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "whatever a Kardashain is...I always thought it sounded like a species related to a Klingon or Romulan so it didn't sound sexy." You're thinking of the Cardassians, a strange humanoid alien race whose goal is to take over the universe.....on second thought, maybe you have a point
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    NO.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The Kardashian/Jenner family jumped the shark when the two teenie-boppers were put out there for sexploitation.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Shit. No soon that I pronounced Paris Hilton as media dead, she shows up on the headlines wearing a leather S&M type outfit.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    ... love T swissle
  • AJ8921
    10 years ago
    There in lies your problem. You use yahoo as your search engine. Too many damn ads. Use google
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion