tuscl

Do You Wear a "Game Face"?

Let's take it for granted that if our families knew about our strip clubbing, they wouldn't approve, but do you always get to be yourself ? Let's say your real persona is the class clown, but at work you have to be the stern disciplinarian ? For instance, late in my military career, where I was Special Forces and had a badass persona, but we were invited to a dance where there was a lot of college age people. Having once been a dance instructor, I found some good dancers among the girls there and I started putting on a show on the dance floor. My military mates were shocked, to say the least. Is your life like that ?

4 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    During my business career I played the ill-educated hillbilly to the hilt. It was always to my advantage to have others in the industry underestimate my intelligence. During contract negotiations with the lawyers for a large multinational I had them all tied up over the price of eight D9s (Caterpillar bulldozers) that they didn't have a clue about how I overcharged for seismic data interpretation. A geophysicist VP caught it and reamed the asses of the lawyers but I had long since cashed the cheque. I didn't get away with that again with that company.

In the SC world I try to use my brains to my best advantage with the girls since I have not yet encountered a dancer with overwhelming brain power. Unhappily my little head has the IQ
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Oops! ".....little head has the IQ of a piece of celery."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Nope, I'm pretty much the same person in a club as I am at work and at home. Slight variations from one to the other, but essentially the same guy.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting dudester, I am surprised myself to hear you were a dance instructor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion