tuscl

A hot flirty waitress makes or breaks my night

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
2 clubs local to me, dancers average out but staff? 1 club has for the most part no security, the other has castoffs from the WWE. 1 club has a plain bartender the other a stunner, both have lame djs. But waitstaff? One club has a flirty fat waitress the other has waitstaff hotter than the dancers. Why can't either club have a flirty , hot waitress?

3 comments

• kingcripple
    10 years ago
    definately have a point. I have rarely encountered flirty waitresses at clubs, but always see hot ones. I do think the waitresses for the most part are hotter than the dancers. friendly and flirty are two different things to me. if i could find waitstaff that were fun friendly flirty and hot id be set. the one waitress i got a dance from was bar none the best dance i had gotten ever
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I always fall for the waitresses if they're are at all good looking and at all friendly. I think it has something to do with the idea that they aren't hustling me like the dancers are.

And like in any other business, the service and atmosphere has a great deal to do with the overall experience.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Love SC waitresses. Good ways to play this whether or not they ultimately become dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion