Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: got stuff to sell? Screw Ebay. Use Face Book

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm preparing to downsize homes and had a lot things I wanted to get rid of. My daughter took photos of all of it and posted it on Face Book. within a week I sold:

  1. Broyhill 9 piece dinning room set
  2. 2 double beds
  3. 1 twin bed
  4. 3 dressers with mirrors
  5. 2 chest of drawers
  6. 3 night tables with lamps
  7. small desk with chair
  8. papason chair & end table
  9. 2 sets of window curtains
  10. 18 wall pictures

Just 4 customers and I collected $1200 all in cash. The strippers were happy this week.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"18 wall pictures"

Half the collection of "Dogs Playing Poker"?

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

How does one sell household items on Facebook?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

My kid used Facebook to sell some furniture when he finished school, sold everything in 24 hours - but I don't know the detailed how

I had suggested Craigslist (just glad I didn't slip up & suggest Backpage, lol)

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@shadow - eBay? Facebook? You realize your post is just going to confuse farmerart more than ever, right?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I always thought that an Asian pimp would sit in a papason chair.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I threw out my papasan chair with my lava lamp, my hackysack, my Oregon Trail floppy disk, and my lime green polyester leisure suit.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

How much did you get for your soul?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Club_goer - There are specific groups you can join. This was a Fayette county: buy, sell, trade group.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Moto-Oregon Trail! I hated that game. Probably why I was late on the computer/Internet revolution.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

How much did you get for Clubber?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

@slick did you hate because you always died of Typhoid or Cholera, after getting dysentery about three times.

That is all I remember of that game and playing it on stone age computers in middle school, getting sick and dying.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@IME-Exactly! That game wasn't fun at all. Green screen, ahhhhhhhh!

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Really? We always fought over Oregon Trail in school. It was more fun than the Math game they made us play.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement