tuscl

If a dancer shows you her pussy and you're not in a nude club, does that mean yo

I can't remember where but I thought I read somewhere, can't remember where in the world I would have read such strange information, that if a dancer shows you her pussy, you have good odds of getting OTC action with her. agree? disagree? I never really gave this idea much thought.
Sonetimes I wonder if broke in somewhere in the dream world and occassionally read weird stuff. Have you ever heard this before?

10 comments

• Vin66
    10 years ago
    I go to a topless club mostly. I agree the girls who I've done otc with are way more easy going with dances. It's technically a no touch club, sometimes girls actually dance that way. I dont think that otc is a possibility with girls who arent fun in the couch room.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I agree. I'm willing to bet its 100 percent.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    IME showing me the pussy does not necessarily mean that she is willing to do OTC. It does make me buy more dances though.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't think it's an indication of anything. Could even be a slightly negative indicator - she thinks showing is a big enough deal that that should be good enough for you. Just do the usual thing though, keep pushing and see what happens.

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    I don't think flashing the pussy in a non-nude club is indicative of anything except her desire to get more dances out of you.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Yep, I agree, that just indicates for sure she's trying to get you to spend more on her. Bigger tip or upgrade OR maybe OTC. But it's not really a reliable sign as to how she expects to get the more money.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Just her trying to make you think you're special so you will spend a little more on her than you were planning.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I think there's no correlation of flashing pussy equals OTC. Wish that were true though.

Example this past weekend I hung out in a club not known for extras. It was also a topless/pasties club, and I was just passing thru, not a regular. Hit it off really well with a dancer, bought dances, she was liberal and was making out with me, flashing me everything, stick shift, etc.

In our talks she mentioned she didn't make a lot of money but enough to get by. Thinking that things were going well I mentioned I came to the area a good bit and always stay in nice hotels near by, if she's ever want to visit me, and I'd compensate her for her time. She looked at me like I was nuts.

never hurts to ask...
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    I'm my case NO. Because of 1)maybe getting banned from the club or her getting fired 2)The ones I encounter are happily married or not looking not seeking or 3)It has YET TO HAPPEN.

So I'm in a club where the owners wife is flirting with Me and a half a dozen strippers throughout the day have flashed Me their pussy but have not approached and when I approached them they ignored Me or came up with excuses why not to.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    There was a shot girl at my current most regular stop, which is topless and not nude, I was really into. Part of the way she got me hooked was by allowing me to do some Y-dining while she stood in front of me in the couch room.

While she seemed to like it, and liked me enough to give me her phone number and seek me out in one visit afterwards, she was always busy with something whenever I tried to get together with her, even at the club. Damn shame. Gave up eventually.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion