tuscl

Preferred Body Type

Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:04 AM
I was watching these ladies modeling fashion lingerie, couldn't resist thinking about which one of these ladies I would buy lapdances from. My mind made a list of attributes right away like: 1) Her walk must show she wants to get noticed (F'd). 2) Butt contour should be rounded. 3) Abdomen should be trimmed a little bit with some cover of a thin layer of fat. 5) Shoulder width a little wide because that will serve as a frame for the boobs. 6) Breast should be full, rounded, nipple pointing about 45 degrees up. Looking from front, the entire breast should be within the body frame. 7) Cheek bones not too pronounced, just a soft line. 8) Lips should not be wider than the distance of left and right pupils. 9) Legs should show some type of ITG. 10) Leg height should be longer than torso. See YT video to see the lingerie ladies I'm talking about. [view link]

2 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    It's not just about the body. It's also about their minds. They have to be stupid enough to let me fuck them.
  • stilldeep
    10 years ago
    1) she should have 2 legs , firm, supple, hairless 2) phat ass 3) no beer belly 4) mostly straight teeth, w/fresh breath 5) shoulders? WTF? 6) small boobs, and large boobs, and big nipples, little nipples, fake boobs are fun too! 7) ass cheeks should be sufficient enough to fill each of my hands like jello in a cup! 8) iTG? WTF is ITG? 9) long legs are a plus, no fucking razor stubble though!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion