tuscl

TUSCL discussion things that make you go hmmm...

zipman68
the speed force!
Has anybody noticed that cflock has mare reviews than sclvr5005?

Not sure why ol' cflock keeps posting things that mock sclvr, but I find this interesting. Other mockery-focused accounts (RickyBoyDugan, .Alucard, ShadowKat....ok, the last of those was probably Juice) don't review. Nothing significant. Just that the minutiae of human behavior sometimes makes you go hmmm.

Back to your regularly scheduled perving...

22 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-I didn't know we could review mares. I've been getting silly with these fillies.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Has anybody noticed that cflock has mare reviews than sclvr5005?

Neigh.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Its not interesting... its stupid. Cflock has become a parasite. Who spends their time stalking someone and using their avatar?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Sounds like horse shit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Looks like it's glue factory time.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @Zip-
    I crack up now every time I see cffag's little blue name knowing that she will get her panties all wadded up by being ignored by me. I love it! Probably broke her little psychotic heart.

But in the future, zipman, please don't feed the parasitic trolls.It just encourages them. Put cfffag on ignore like everyone else and eventually she will slither away back under her rock.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Man, this is a hard fight to keep up with. Between all the multiple aliases and copied avatars. Hard to keep the two side straight. Are DoctorPhil and Henry on the same or different side? What about steve229? Who side is he on?

Anyone care to post a cheat sheet to this conflict?

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Dougster-
    I have no aliases. What's the point of it?
    DrPhil/cflock appear to be the same troll.
    Henry_ R looks like a newbie poster.
    Don't think sreve229 is involved except to egg on cffag. He contributes to troll feeding.Don't know if he realizes that.

Ignore the trolls and you no longer need a cheat sheet for anything here.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    zip, you are full of mare manure aka horse shit, e.g. you average less than 2 reviews per year vs shadowcat who averages over 14 per year.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If lopaw is a dude, then I am a lesbian. Dumflock
  • steve229
    10 years ago

I'm the innocent bystander
    Somehow I got stuck
    Between the cflock and the hard place
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Cflock..."lopaw is a dude"...are you an idiot, or a jerk pretending to be one?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    LMAO is that what that idiot wrote? Bwahahahahah! Putting the whackjobs on ignore really helps simplify life here on TUSCL!

I don't remember who posted it, but I'm convinced that "cflock" really is a delusional, retarded 8 year old girl. He/she certainly writes like one.

Don't feed the trolls!

• DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @lopaw “I don't remember who posted it, but I'm convinced that "cflock" really is a delusional, retarded 8 year old girl.”

oh come on. sure you do and it was your little pet sclvr5005 talking to himself as Henry_R1234 and just for the record it was a retarded 12 year old girl stalker:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

“Thanks sclvr5005. I've been lurking here for awhile and yeah there seems to be some good stuff here. Except for the retarded 12 year old girl stalker, of course. I took your advice and put her on ignore. What do you suppose her problem is? Just started her period maybe?”
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "..........Except for the retarded 12 year old girl stalker, of course. I took your advice and put her on ignore. What do you suppose her problem is? Just started her period maybe?”

Lol - that Henry_R1234 is a pretty funny guy! And probably very accurate with his assumption, too.

And with that said, I am done feeding this troll. Buh bye DrPhil.....please get some therapy for your homoerotic fixation with sclvr5005 and the creepy stalking! Please!
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @lopaw “Lol - that Henry_R1234 is a pretty funny guy!”

if you think “that” is funny then you must think sippycup is side-splitting hysterical

BOOM! SIPPYCUP WINS AGAIN!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I like how nobody knows who Dr. Phil is
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago