Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is TUSCL.NET doing on members avatars?

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what everyones avatar looks like on the article section. Someone is screwing around. Probably why our pics are gone

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

No idea what you are talking about Mikey.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Post a screenshot...oh, wait, never mind

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I only buy TUSCL for the articles.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Me too Motorhead, me too. LOL

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yes, come for the articles, stay for the discussions

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Must have been a hiccup in the new system. Or a fart.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Haha, now the avatars are back. Personaly, I think founder is being hacked.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I wish Founder would get rid of Papi Culo's avatars.I looked at them once and thought I was at the Bronx Zoo.I'm thinking of suing.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When Shadowcat's avatar looks at Minnow's picture, does he think, "yum, lunch"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement