tuscl

Topless Prophet

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Here in the mountains of NC we get delayed TV. I just saw Topless Prophet on the tube for the first time. Was wondering if anyone has been to the clubs and tasted the virtues of the dancers featured on the show?

I apologize in advance if there has been a previous thread.

3 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I haven't seen the show yet, and so I don't know if I've had contact with any of the featured dancers. I've been to all of Alan's clubs in the Detroit area, and they're my favorites. I saw them filming in the Flight Club one day, but I didn't know the dancers being filmed because they were from another club.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Just finished my third episode though there might be five out right now. I did not recognize any of the dancers though most of the filming has been from the coliseum which I don't frequent.

On my visits to Detroit this year I spoke with all my favorites and each one of them refused to be in the TV show. While I am curious to see if the real Detroit club scene gets exposed all actions so far has been a bit tame. So far the show depicts lap dances Minnesota or Orlando style with the exception of a girl girl instructional lap dance in episode two. It was also in episode two where the concept of extras came up from a veteran dancer trying to scare off a first time dancer.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Is that a tv show that just came out? I might be in the same tv viewing area. I noticed the one station I get from Asheville seems a bit backward. Every time there is any weather watch or warning anywhere among the entire western half of nc or sc, they block out a quarter of the screen with a map of all the counties and flashing banners all across the screen and keep it on screen all the time, except maybe when commercials come on. If there is a weather watch 2 hours away by car, they make sure to block out about 25% of your tv screen. No other station I see is so concerned about blocking the tv screen with watches, etc that doesn't affect 99 percent of people in the viewing area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion