tuscl

Phoenix club suggestions

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I will be in Phoenix in two weeks and was looking for some club advice. I have been to BSC and Hi-liter and have enjoyed both. I thought BSC had the best looking girls.

Are there any clubs that are good mid afternoon that I should try?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

6 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Try the HiLiter. txtittyfan's daughter works there and will gladly provide BBBF to any stranger for only $60. Or, if that is beyond your budget and if you aren't too particular about age or gender, txtittyfan himself can be found working the parking lot outside offering $10 BBBJCIMWS.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Really depends on what you are looking for. Take out, ITC, just fine honeys to look at.

My recommendations would be -
    Hi Liter
    Bliss Show Club
    Candy Store
    Centerfolds

Christies Tempe has the finest talent in the valley but they don't serve food, the ladies can't drink and the best you'll get in the club is good grind. Worth a trip though.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    To second lone_wolf, Tempe christies can result in takeout with the right lady.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    IMHO you still can't beat HiLiter for dayshift fun. Some of the old guard are starting to look a bit worn, but they are experienced and many have truly mastered the art of the lap dance. Extras are available in VIP if you want me, but if you just want to fondle tits and ass out in the open for $10/song, sit in the middle and go to town! Nightshift at HL can be a little rougher, but it's better than it used to be.

For pure eye candy without extras, my money goes to Bourbon Street. I have no night shift experience at Christies Tempe, but lone Wolf is a solid info source. It seems that the main Christies on 32nd St has turned into a ghost town, especially at night, but I haven't been there in a long time. Centerfolds is OK during the day, get shift and has very nice VIP rooms with sofas, but there is a $20 VIP cover. Night shift at CFs has gone downhill in my opinion, but I haven't been in several months.

For a less plush atmosphere, but almost certain HJ, Blue Moon seems to be the go to place. Bandaids is perhaps a close second in that category, with a definitely more ethnic dancer crowd. My only other advice is to read the reviews!
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Correction to autocorrect to above comment - hopefully you don't want ME in VIP (you will be very disappointed), but might in fact want THEM!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    For day shift Hi Liter is the clear choice. Nighttime options are more varied.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion