Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripperweb girls venting

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

pretty funny

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Oops...I didn't notice that Papi posted this link already.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Just venting? More like Krakatoa, lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

A lot of the girls over there have gotten into camming. I really don't get. I know I'm a first class PL. Spent a small fortune on strippers. But guys that are into cam sites seem like bigger PL's than me and that's hard to do.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The dancers who post on that site are pathetic cunts.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I always love how they can find a way to take offense at anything; talk about some miserable women. No surprise; again, they've developed this shared delusion to help them cope with their jobs and self-image, the mods ensure anyone who doesn't conform gets the boot, and they all live happily describing a strip club fantasy that doesn't exist (and chastising people who point that out).

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

@Subraman,Shared Delusion,ain't that the truth.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement