tuscl

pic of my ferrari

Monday, May 19, 2014 9:55 AM
Since everyone here seems so hell bent on insisting I'm a fake, I wrote LMN TUSCL and put it next to my ferrari 612 and took a pic. [view link]

36 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    Congrats, you found a Ferrari in the parking lot! :)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Photoshopped. :)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    You shouldn't be so concerned about what we say...
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Sad jealousy. Perhaps one day you can own such a car.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    That reminds me of a time a guy picked me up in a bookstore ... He leaned against a fancy Shelby in the parking lot and I said "well, why don't you get in?" and he admitted "it's not really my car," Thanks LMN for the picture. In my opinion though, that could be ANYONE'S ferarri in a parking lot. Next time take a picture of some good looking ganja you are about to smoke instead, Lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^dad's garage......might as well show a piece of paper in front of a fancy hotel and say it's yours.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    All u guys/girls except LMN crack me up!!! LMN we wanted a picture of the dirty strippers u r "allegedly banging and doing drugs with"...u know what we wanted!!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02 The car WAS my dad's. He gave it to me. The 612 isn't exactly the newest ferrari lol. @trixxi Far cry from a shelby to a ferrari, lol. Also no offense, but how on earth are you a stripper?
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Just because you say "no offense," does not disregard that as an incredibly offensive statement. I have never claimed to be a beauty or a high ranking dancer; but I am a dancer, I have experience, and I make sometime thoughtful sometimes jokes on this strip club forum. I do not call out other members offensively if I personally do not like them or say "well no offense, BUT why do you go to strip clubs, is it because you are such a PL?" I dont think thats what this forum is about.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Trixxi It was an honest question. I live in Miami Beach and I have never seen any strippers that look like you. Do you work at a fetish club or are you in a very rural area? I'm just surprised is all. Around here all the strippers look pretty much the same to varying degrees of hotness.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    In trixxi's defense, LMN you haven't done enough world traveling and/are too young to know what is normal. Looks alone don't make a good entertainer. There is so much more to it than that, but you wouldn't know because you haven't experienced it. All you've really experienced are most likely mostly shitty and overpriced experiences. Just saying, it might be a good idea to figure out the point of reference for what normal is before asking somebody how they are a stripper.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nice car!
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    You think with all that money LMN could afford a phone with a decent camera.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Cool. I'll do the same with a Maserati tomorrow and you'll know it's mine right?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @knight_errant Its a pretty new phone. BlackBerry q10. @jester214 I see at least 3-4 maserati gt's everyday around here. They are leasing them for like 1k/month with 10k down at the maserati dealer here called The Collection.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    The more I look at the picture it looks as though the car pic is on a computer and the note is in front of the screen!! LMN is so pathetic he couldn't even go too a dealership LOL
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL you're right! At any rate, a crummy pic.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    You're deeply stupid if you think that's a fake picture. I've really never met a group of people so transparently jealous of someone else. Its not like I worked for this money. I've openly acknowledged it's my family's. shit, that's my dad's car he gave me lol. Cest la vie
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Bag Boy James got a scooter. His scooter kicks ass.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    LMN...put a stripper in the car holding the note, smoking a joint, with a bottle of Patron in her lap, and lines of coke on the dash. Geez, if you're trying to be real, do you have to be walked through it?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    You have the fingernail of a day laborer. Was that you I saw hanging outside Home Depot in Miami?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @mikey As much as I love the concept of incriminating myself with picture evidence, ill pass. Having a job is part of the contingency of receiving my trust. I'm in private equity and such behavior could cost me my job due to SEC regulations. Not that I give a shit about my job, but I'd blow my brains out if I lost my trust. Sflguy123 Lol, that was funny. And yes I do have the fingernails of a day laborer, I bite them.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Sflguy Now that was ABSOLUTELY fuckin hilarious!!! Albeit the truth!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Of course you can't LMN. No surprise here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “I woke up in a new Ferrari” BTW – you can upload pics to your TUSCL profile w/o having to put them up in a different site for your fellow PLs to have to link to
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    If it isn't red, it isn't a Ferrari. I owned a second-hand Testarossa for a short time during my short retirement. I loved that glorious beast but it was too much car for me and the roads that I use in Alberta. F-150s do me just fine these days.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @papi_chulo Sadly, that ferrari isn't new. Its the 612 scagletti. When my father got the new 458, he asked if I wanted the scagletti (we were on better terms, as I had been clear for longer than usual).
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @farmerart I don't really love red ferraris. Too cliche, IMO. I do, however, subscribe that "all corvettes are red." If it were up to me, i'd have got the car in all black with black rims. That would look killer. I never like the color my father gets his cars in. Always light blue, silver or white. But I'm not going to turn down a free ferrari because its blue lol.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Fuck the haters LMN, keep on balling. Just write some reviews one of these days. It's hard to respect someone with no reviews.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Dip of shit,you got dirt under your thumbnail,you sure you're part of the 1%?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Day laborer? Dirty fingernail? LMN is secretly Bag Boy James. The Truth is out.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^i think slick is on too something...LMNâž¡Bagboy jamesâž¡juiceâž¡clubber!! We figured out the mystery!!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I bite my nails when I'm coked out. Which lately is often.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^y is it so dirty?!?! Please wash your hands thoroughly...& this includes under your nails, that is IF u even wash your hands
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm a car goy myself; what model is that? Looks like a 420 sort of but you didn't give us much to go on. My own taste runs to the more vintage exotics: 1960's-1980 models. I've never had a sports car with fuel injection; all mine are carb cars. I do a lot of the work on them myself because unlike you, I don't have the cash to pay someone to synch 6 Webers!
  • victoria777
    10 years ago
    LMN from [view link]? Still telling stories I see...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion