Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How much do you tip the bartender?

Lookin_for_wet

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lets say your only getting two beers or just a drink or couple shots how much do you usually tip her?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

$1 or a little more depending on how much change I get back. Same for the waitresses.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I tend to go back to the same places over and over, so it's worth a little investment in the staff, and I find if I take care of the bartender, she takes care of me (bigger shots, not charging me for a round now and then, etc). I always give 20%ish+, with an absolute minimum of $1 (e.g., if there's a $2.50 special and I order one drink, she's getting at least $1 tip). On two beers and two shots, $15 total if it's happy hour special, I'd be giving her $4-$5. The extra couple of bucks means more to her than me, and I guarantee you my shots will be poured pretty huge compared to most, that is if she doesn't "forget" to charge me for this round.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

sometimes nothing, sometimes more

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Like Subraman I also always take care of the bartender because she will often be the one that I get to know before I even get familiar with the dancers. I have gotten some great dancer intel from knowledgeable. bartenders/waitresses and good tips keep the intel and referrals coming. Often once a bartender gets to know me they will make recommendations based on my tastes and sometimes will go get a dancer for me. Taking care of bartenders and waitresses can have a nice payoff.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Average service usually nets a dollar & whatever change there is from the drink; 3.50 or 4.00 beers are 1.5/1 tips. Two drinks means 2 + change, etc. Below average is less, I still try not to stiff them but I've given a $5 for a 4.75 beer more than once or 1 for 3/4 drinks (shots + drinks for a dancer & myself.) Above average is more, usually just an extra $5-$20 at after a couple drinks or couple visits. Hot waitresses/bartenders get more, as do those who are more friendly/informative. Conversely, ugly/bitchy/uninformative ones get less.

Its an art, not a science. I tip better when I there is perceived value, either already provided or expected in the future.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

I agree 💯 percent with subraman and lopaw. I feel u get better service and some rewards sometimes (free drinks/soda)

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Last time I ended my night my favorite SC I gave my favorite bartender a $50 bill. She's well worth it.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

^^^good point!!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Just to the point where she doesn't fall over.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement