tuscl

Why do i always lose interest in women i used to love?

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:49 AM
Like i would fall in love with a chick ( not a stripper or any of that) and everything would be going well then all of a sudden i lose interest in her and wanna see other women. Anybody else is like that? I think im made for to be with different women time to time and i told them chicks and they dont understand either

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You can't say the word " love" on a strip club site.I'll have Found ban your ass.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol sorry im new here
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When a dancer takes me for granted I start to lose interest because I see them working much harder with other guys and I miss that. But with others, I just like being with them so they don't get boring to me.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I get bored with strippers too, I rarely get dance from the same babe two nights in a row.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I love variety and in the past/when-I-was-younger and dated more often and would get involved in relationships more often; I often became bored sooner than later. Who knows why – perhaps I never really found the chick that did it for me – perhaps I was settling for whom would go out with me and get involved w/ me. I’ve made a decision for the time being that I rather not be in a relationship – I’m single w/o kids and love being able to do what I want w/ my time and disposable income. *IMO* is best to be in a *good* relationship; but def not a mediocre one. If I could find someone that turned me on; liked having sex all/most of the time; didn’t have too much drama; and was also attracted to me; then it would be worth it to me but at this time I really like not having to answer to anyone nor do I think I can give, or willing to give; a mate/GF what she would need/require/deserve.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Decomposing will do that to them.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Does it happen after a few months? You could be suffering from famaliaritis.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    ^^^ no i like a diversity of women
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    We all do. Its not unusual at all.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Always something greener on the other side of that hill... (Heard it in a love song - can't be wrong)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've known my ATF since 2006. I must be doing something wrong
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I've known my ATF since 2006" Careful, Moto, in some states that would make you common law husband & wife
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion