Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why do i always lose interest in women i used to love?

Lookin_for_wet

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Like i would fall in love with a chick ( not a stripper or any of that) and everything would be going well then all of a sudden i lose interest in her and wanna see other women. Anybody else is like that? I think im made for to be with different women time to time and i told them chicks and they dont understand either

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

You can't say the word " love" on a strip club site.I'll have Found ban your ass.

Profile picture for Lookin_for_wet
Lookin_for_wet
•

Lol sorry im new here

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When a dancer takes me for granted I start to lose interest because I see them working much harder with other guys and I miss that. But with others, I just like being with them so they don't get boring to me.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I get bored with strippers too, I rarely get dance from the same babe two nights in a row.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I love variety and in the past/when-I-was-younger and dated more often and would get involved in relationships more often; I often became bored sooner than later.

Who knows why – perhaps I never really found the chick that did it for me – perhaps I was settling for whom would go out with me and get involved w/ me.

I’ve made a decision for the time being that I rather not be in a relationship – I’m single w/o kids and love being able to do what I want w/ my time and disposable income.

IMO is best to be in a good relationship; but def not a mediocre one. If I could find someone that turned me on; liked having sex all/most of the time; didn’t have too much drama; and was also attracted to me; then it would be worth it to me but at this time I really like not having to answer to anyone nor do I think I can give, or willing to give; a mate/GF what she would need/require/deserve.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Decomposing will do that to them.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Does it happen after a few months?

You could be suffering from famaliaritis.

Profile picture for Lookin_for_wet
Lookin_for_wet
•

^^^ no i like a diversity of women

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

We all do. Its not unusual at all.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Always something greener on the other side of that hill...

(Heard it in a love song - can't be wrong)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I've known my ATF since 2006. I must be doing something wrong

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I've known my ATF since 2006"

Careful, Moto, in some states that would make you common law husband & wife

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement