tuscl

Oh man, feeling guilty

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
So I've been having some really good luck getting OTC lately both in quantity and, definitely, in quality. I'm starting to feel like an OTC Master (the trick I guess is to just ask).

Anyway, I'm in the sc today and a dancer I know really well was complaining about how she is not making any money. Could have been SS but really did not look like it.

Me, being the generous fellow I am, suggested we could meet at a hotel soon. Most of you know the drill. At the suggestion, she hesitates for a second; tells me "yea, we can do that"; then immediately breaks out in tears crying. Shit!

Now, I know this dancer. She gives extras in VIP and is not reserved in any way. I did not think I was suggesting something she would feel uncomfortable doing.

Of course I apologized profusely and told her to ignore my old man pervy advances. Seemed to calm her down a little.

I'll wait a couple of days before I text her an offer for a firm OTC date.

7 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    She felt like a hooker and was ashamed.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    It looks like the "just ask" method failed! U should have tried "the system" or "the calculation" for better results
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I've had that happen. It's a combo of frayed nerves and desperation and crossing into new territory with a known entity.

At the end of the day, they're still women and have feelings. They just generally don't have anybody get to know them well enough to where the feelings even matter, though every once in a while, you hit the spot where they matter, and then that happens.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Yeah she felt like a slore
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… It looks like the "just ask" method failed …”

LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… the trick I guess is to just ask …”

Just like some dancers sometimes take their regulars for granted and think they just have to snap their fingers and the PL will come running every time - we PLs sometimes may get overconfident and think all we have to do is ask and expect the automatic response to be “I’d love to”.

IMO we should still be a bit careful and cognizant of how we ask especially when we don’t know a dancer very well.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just ask? But RickyBoy said you had to run The System.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion