Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who else hates when strippers wanna talk to you (sometimes)?

Lookin_for_wet

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I mean i have many chicks i talk to as friends but in strip clubs i like talking to the strippers it's cool but something i just want them to dance and do and say freaking shit with me while im sitting at the bar while im tipping her singles the whole time , lol i aint come to conversate all night i came to feel on some ass , titties and at times pussy , i mean it's good for some guys that love it but for me i just wanna enjoy them and have a good time get drunk and play pool

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for LMN
LMN
•

You need to spend money to "feel on some ass". You're probably doing it wrong.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Does anybody have the Rosetta Stone? I need help deciphering this dialogue.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

When I read it last night when I was on mushrooms, the OP made perfect sense, but now it's gone.

Profile picture for ReadyPayerOne
ReadyPayerOne
•

Read the original post again and imagine it in the voice of Jar Jar Binks.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It only really bothers me when they are supposed to be sucking my cock. :)

Profile picture for voyeur97
voyeur97
•

How did some of these guys manage to miss every day in school when periods and other punctuation marks were passed out?

Profile picture for Fanky
Fanky
•

Wow ! What a looser

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Ugh, now I have the image of Jar Jar Binks in a strip club.

Profile picture for Fanky
Fanky
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Just visit platinum plus clubs. It's too loud to talk. from the reviews, I suggest the Columbia club is still loudest of them all. bring ear plugs and just keep shouting whaaaaat? most people give up after a whle.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Strippers can't talk very well with a dick in their mouth.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I get clam-jammed by chatty strippers all the time. At first it bothered me because they wouldn't shut up and they wouldn't leave, so I never got the dancers that I really wanted. Now I look at it differently - they save me tons of money because they are too busy yapping it up to ask for dances.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

@lookin_for_wet I agree with you dude, some babes want to talk about kids, periods, upset stomachs, money, boyfriends, etc. The first time they start, I tell them it's a deal breaker, and if they keep it up, I'm ditch them. Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement