tuscl

Who else hates when strippers wanna talk to you (sometimes)?

Friday, May 2, 2014 6:54 AM
I mean i have many chicks i talk to as friends but in strip clubs i like talking to the strippers it's cool but something i just want them to dance and do and say freaking shit with me while im sitting at the bar while im tipping her singles the whole time , lol i aint come to conversate all night i came to feel on some ass , titties and at times pussy , i mean it's good for some guys that love it but for me i just wanna enjoy them and have a good time get drunk and play pool

13 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    You need to spend money to "feel on some ass". You're probably doing it wrong.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Does anybody have the Rosetta Stone? I need help deciphering this dialogue.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    When I read it last night when I was on mushrooms, the OP made perfect sense, but now it's gone.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Read the original post again and imagine it in the voice of Jar Jar Binks.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It only really bothers me when they are supposed to be sucking my cock. :)
  • voyeur97
    10 years ago
    How did some of these guys manage to miss every day in school when periods and other punctuation marks were passed out?
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Wow ! What a looser
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Ugh, now I have the image of Jar Jar Binks in a strip club.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just visit platinum plus clubs. It's too loud to talk. from the reviews, I suggest the Columbia club is still loudest of them all. bring ear plugs and just keep shouting whaaaaat? most people give up after a whle.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Strippers can't talk very well with a dick in their mouth.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I get clam-jammed by chatty strippers all the time. At first it bothered me because they wouldn't shut up and they wouldn't leave, so I never got the dancers that I really wanted. Now I look at it differently - they save me tons of money because they are too busy yapping it up to ask for dances.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    @lookin_for_wet I agree with you dude, some babes want to talk about kids, periods, upset stomachs, money, boyfriends, etc. The first time they start, I tell them it's a deal breaker, and if they keep it up, I'm ditch them. Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion