tuscl

Should we help them improve their business?

jlooken
Minnesota
I was in my local club tonight, when a dancer asked if she could join me, as she was pulling out the chair and sitting down. She had been on the stage when I walked in, and at least now was out working the room. While she was not the lady I was there to see, and someone I would not normally seek out, I said sure. After some conversation and hints that she might consider bending/breaking some of the club rules, I was thinking about it. About the time the dj announced that she would be the next dancer on stage, she asked and I consented to buy her a shot. She knew the shot wouldn't arrive before she was on stage, and left to get ready, saying she would be back. Being the nice pl I am, I went up to the tip rail for her set. It was there that I realized we had an issue that was a deal breaker. How do you ask a dancer offering to get naked for you if she is going to "freshen up" first? Truly, a shave and shower would have helped her marketability greatly. No, there was not grossly offensive body odor, but she was far from fresh, and her legs were not visibly hairy, but they were far from smooth. When she came back after her set, she sat down, trying to snuggle up, thanked me for the shot, which she then tossed down, and asked if I was going to let her get naked for me. Without crushing her with reasons that was not going to happen, I simply told her that was not going to happen tonight. Upon hearing that, she was off to another table and another mark. Should we/I have given reasons, so she could improve her business? How do you do that without being insulting? Or should I just assume that she might get a clue if she gets turned down enough? (Obviously to me, if she does not get turned down, this issue is all my own, and I will be glad I kept quiet.) Insights? Ideas?

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Brethren o Shadowcat,have you ever heard of a paragraph?
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    What you like in a girl and another man likes can be two different ideas. I happen to love a women that hasn't bathed or shaved. For me its a primative sexulty.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Upon hearing that, she was off to another table and another mark"

I think that says it all.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    No help for the weak.

It's a dog eat pussy world.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Was she either Armenian or Italian? From my experience, never complain(out loud) about body hair to an Armenian or Italian chick. Not wise.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    " Insights? Ideas?"

I'd advise just keeping quiet and moving on. She'll figure things out, eventually. She may not welcome your comments about her hygiene, no matter how well-intentioned or carefully phrased
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    The girls in the back room will make her aware of her shortcomings. Believe me.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    no just mind your own business at the club and stay out of theirs.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    Let her figure it out herself. Offering constructive criticizm to chicks you know well can be a dangerous undertaking. Offering it to strippers you barely know is asking for drama and problems.
  • jlooken
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the feed back.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion