tuscl

The spanking strippers case

DandyDan
North Iowa
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:12 AM
I had heard about this from someone at work tonight, and I assumed it was just local, but I just think this is weird: Court Date Set in Spanking Strippers Case LITTLE ROCK (AP) - A Sept. 15 court date was set Thursday for three women accused of spanking a truck driver too vigorously at his birthday party. The three - Kelly Eslick, 21, of Jacksonville; Lisa Nolen, 23, of Cabot; and Charlene Smith, 23, of Ward - appeared before Pulaski County District Judge Wayne Gruber to face felony charges of participating in an obscene performanced and misdemeanor charges of third-degree battery. The three all work at Sensations Night Club in Jacksonville, where customer Keith Lowery of Bald Knob says they went overboard in giving him an onstage spanking paid for by friends of Lowery who were with him at the club for a 31st birthday celebration. Lowery told sheriff's deputies that he suffered bruises so severe that he was unable to sit comfortably for five days. The three women were arrested June 17, along with two other employees of the private club, James Daugherty, 31, of Jacksonville, and Dena Mitchell, 30, of Sherwood, after Lowery filed a complaint with police. After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a 3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head with her legs, according to investigators with the Pulaski County sheriff's office. North Little Rock attorney Jeff Wankum entered innocent pleas Thursday for the defendants. Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

4 comments

• themailman
    19 years ago
    I agree w/ SC...I've never understood a dancer giving herself a hard slap on the ass...does nothing for me...in fact is a little distracting....why do they do that...should we tell the to stop...Is it a case of them THINKING they know what we want???
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Sounds like my man was the recipient of some serious stripper agression...I guess that's why strippers and power don't mix... I have seen this done at a big club in Memphis...wondered when the first lawsuit would be filed...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've seen things done to a bachelor on stage that I'd never want done to me. I think going overboard in this situation is pretty common in some clubs. In fact you don't even have to be a bachelor, I've had girls do things to me while I was sitting at the stage that I didn't care for at all, which is why I never sit at the stage anymore.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I remember a few years back someone sued a stripper for a neck injury resulting from smacking him in the face with her boobs. She was one of those "55 EEEE!!!" freakshow features.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion