Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ukraine

Doc_Holliday

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone want to set up a trip to hit the clubs in Keiv and update some reviews?? I bet we can score some sweet Eastern action on the cheap!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sure. If you are into human trafficking victims, I guess.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Send a postcard.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Yeah, tell your mom to cut back on the chicharones. I threw my back fucking that heavy bitch.

Could type or anything.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Still can't type, apparently.

So no tuscl Ukraine trip?? I hear Russia freed Pussy Riot. That sounds like a fun time.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Yeah Im down message me I'll go

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

OK, everyone is aware THERE IS A FUCKING WAR GOING ON IN THE UKRAINE, right?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nobody cares. It's a total backward shithole country.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Doc,

There in no problem there. The o man and kerry said so!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll go but only if troop goes too. :)

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

You guys should care. The two Ukranian chicks I knew were both smoking hot.

But they were bit off, sadly. If only I could have got them to the Wizard...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Their women do look good, but that's the end of positive things you can say about the country. Not worth giving a fuck over.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement