tuscl

You ever made a deal with one of your favorites?

I was at one of my regular clubs last week. I had gotten a couple of dances from this dancer named Ashley. Later on she was sitting with me at the bar chit chatting. I was thinking to myself that I wanted another dance but didn't quite have enough money so I came up with the idea of doing a "half song" for half the amount of the orginal price. I told her I wanted to ask her something but didn't won't her to be offended. SHe said "Go ahead you can ask me anything." I told would she be interested in doing half a song for $10 instead of $20. She said sure she is always up for doing more dances. I ended up getting close to a full song at least a good 2 1/2 to 3minutes worth. I know some of you might think that this isn't a big deal but their are some dancers that still probably wouldn't have done it. I guess being a good customer have it's rewards.

8 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I was a bit more of a risk taker at that time and I had been over to her house a few times so we were friendly but not that friendly at that time. This was over 10 years ago so money was worth a bit more back then. However, I believe she made up the money for that in just 2 or 3 visits to the strip club. If I got 4 lap dances from her each time at $10 per dance instead of the normal club price of $20 then I believe I recouped that risk in just 2.5 visits. I guess in hind site, I was experiencing my own version of current dance prices at shadowcat's favorite club. Of course I haven't been there in over a year so I don't know if they are getting $25 for a two for one now or not.
    FONDL, I think I would need a big salary increase if I moved to your area.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    You guys must be going to clubs that are a whole lot cheaper than the ones around here if you think $100 is a lot of money when dealing with a stripper. I should be so lucky. Where I've been going lately they get pissed if that's all you're going to spend on them. $100 would be considered a minimum tip in addition to the money you spend on drinks and private dances. I need to move.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Casualguy you took a big risk in doing that loan. You must have been spending a decent bit on her in order for her to ask you something like that out of the blue. Maybe she thought you hada lot of money?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, now that I posted that above, I wonder if she did that on purpose so she could do more dances for me. That doesn't sound like a typical dancer tactic but I didn't know any better at that time. I don't recall any other dancer who seemed to be so fanatic over me as she was. Of course maybe she seemed fanatic because she would mysteriously appear and chase away other dancers if they seemed to be talking to me for a while longer than normal. That was the only ATF that I started learning her schedule so I could try to occasionally visit her club when she was not working. It might be nice to have a hot sexy young dancer all over you some of the time but not the same one all the time at a strip club.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I usually have a rule to never loan any money or possessions you want to a stripper. However I once had an ATF and she made me an offer if I loaned her $100 or rather gave it to her. She said she would dance for me for half price in the club as long as I saw her. It worked good for me for two years and then she said I saved enough and needed to charge me regular club prices. I probably wouldn't have agreed in the first place but I knew where she lived and had her name and phone number.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It depends in part on how the girl's business has been lately. If she's been doing well she'll be a lot less interested in negotiating than if business has been poor.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    No I wouldn't make a habit of it, as a matter of fact this was the first time I had tried it.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    I think this falls under: Everything is Negotiable...
    I like to try for a bargin sometimes...ask for 2 for ones, ask for 1/2 price on the second song...
    Once in my fav club, it was getting late and I only had $20...a 241 there costs $40 minimum...I told one of my regulars that if she wanted to do a 241 for $20 I would do it..she tried in vain to get another dance, and then without a word came over, grabbed my hand and took me back...she made sure i understood it was a one-time-only special...
    You do not want to get a rep for being a cheapskate, but once in a while it's cool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion