Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey Alucard

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why is your hate list the first thing you put back on your profile? It's half the board! I'm sorry for ragging on you, but see how you are?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Just shows how anti-social he is.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

It's called "splitting".

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

It is a "dislike" list. NOT hate.

Returning it has already accomplished my goal.

Some on the list are worthy of be the subject of stronger NEGATIVE feelings.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You can euphemism to try and make yourself look "not as bad", alutard, but we all know what it is and what you are. LMFAO!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^^ And EVERYBODY ELSE knows "about" you Dougster.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

EVERYBODY ELSE who thinks it's not a hate list? All zero of them? Ok, tar.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

So many rapscalions, so little time

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

So many rapscalions, so little time

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

You guys aren't ashamed when you trade silly insults?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^^ They "claim" that they cracked a code I was supposed to be using. Ask them.

No. :)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Does anyone have Redigers yearbook pics? Anyone?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ LOL! All those year ago!

He actually looks more mature in those pictures than he does in recent ones. Guess his conditions got worse over the years.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol Hotstuff...I dont know where I am at on that list, nor do I care. I just know im on it...lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement