tuscl

cars and girls

crazyjoe
Colorado
I like to work on my own cars sometimes. When I go to the auto parts store it is always nice to see a female at the counter that is attractive and knows her cars. I find that sexy in a way.

I heard from a buddy that is a mechanic about a week ago the a local autoparts store hired a new blonde. I went with him to get some things and she was there. About a 6 but fixed up she may be a 7 or a 7.5. I went in the next day and she is getting friendly and calling me darling and such. Her uniform for work is not that flattering but she appeared to have a nice body. All I could think about was what was under that uniform as she was helping me. I asked my buddy if she calls him darling since he is in there all the time. He said no.

Maybe I need to find more things to fix on my vehicles.

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Work your magic, CJ. The more that she's comfortable and familiar with you, the better.

I know this hottie who works at a nursery. She knows plants better than most. I've got a schoolboy crush on her. I think it's about time I man up and see what the future has in store for her and I.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You go for it slick...I know what you mean

I will Dukeboy
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe - wow, well written post, interesting topic - are you feeling ok?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Go slow, Joe. Don't blurt out your gonads need a jump start just yet. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Man, there seems a million of those types around. In my work, I see hotties all day long. Some are very friendly and others, just plain "I am hot and know it stuck up bitches."

A local band my SO and I enjoyed had a female lead singer. Excellent voice but she became a good friend. We were all pretty teared up at her last show as she was moving away. The day to day relationships and encounters can always be enjoyable.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I met a Detroit dancer who told me her day job was working at a quick oil change place. I asked how she got her fingernails clean. She said she used a special cleaning agent.

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    jack,

Should have told her cum works wonders and offered to keep her supplied. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol steve229...thank you and I feel grrrrreat. I had mt kellogs frosted flakes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion