tuscl

Landing Strip in ATX

Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:40 AM
Hey folks, I plan on checking out this place and was hoping to get some first-hand experienced opinions (particularly recent experiences) about it. I live in Round Rock so I am not going to spend the time/gas to go down there unless it's worth it. I know on Sunday they have 10 dollar dances but that means very little: the dancers who work on Sundays could be awful...anyway thanks in advance.

6 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    My review is there. About a year old.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    See my review of Landing Strip from 3/1/2013. I liked the club a lot, but it's been over a year.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Airport codes: ATX Type: local airport(light traffic) Scheduled airline service: no Serves: Atbasar, Akmola, Kazakhstan Latitude: 51.851700 | 51 51.101990 N | N51 51 06 Longitude: 68.363297 | 68 21.797791 E | E068 21 47 Field elevation: 1,010 ft/308 m MSL Radio communication frequencies for Atbasar Airport No communications frequencies known for Atbasar Airport. Members can add and update frequencies. Runways at Atbasar Airport No runway information available for Atbasar Airport.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, So are you tryin' to say it isn't Austin, TX?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - I can give you runway information for AUS(Austin TX)if that is what you want but that is not what the op asked for. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, I just assumed Austin since there is a Landing Strip club right by the airport and the ATX fit. Guess that's what happens in one ass u me s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion