tuscl

Continuum

zipman68
the speed force!
As a fan of cool science fiction I'm going to point my pervo brothers to photos of the hot Rachel Nichols (different from the ESPN Rachel Nichols)

http://itr2010.org/category/rachel-nicho…

Blonde in these, which is unfortunate since she I hotter as a redhead (only thing worth watching in the first GI Joe movie) or brunette. But still -- WEEE-YAWWW!!!

8 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    And then there is:

http://googlenudess.blogspot.com/2012/03…

Don't know if it is actually Rachel. Does look like her and she was blonde on Criminal Minds (so if the shoot is from that time the hair color is plausible).

But who the fuck cares. The pics are HAWT. FAP FAP FAP FAP!!!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Yeooowww!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Not only is Rachel frickin' HAWT, but the show Continuum is some coo-el science fiction. Can't believe more folks ain't addin' a WEEE-YAWWW!!!

www.playboy.com/playground/view/femme-on…
    Continuum, Star Trek & Alias star Rachel Nichols

WEEE-YAWWW!!! I'd dig seeing her in a club. Fuck yeah!!!
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    I like Rachel Nichols from espn a whole lot more than the sci-fi one. any pics of her instead?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    meh
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon ratdog dude...do some searches! Has your fav Rachel Nichols ever flashed tit-tayz? Did she suck Brett Farve's lil' Farve during the sexting scandal? As the catchphrase in the ads say, enquiring minds want to know!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And ilbbaicnl my brother...meh? To each his own i suppose. But we need some of your creative perspective on things. Which nekkid sci-fi babe old you dig.

I have to admit, Alice Eve's rockin' TIT-tayz were the best part of Star Trek: Into Darkness. The first JJ Trek was OK if you just considered it an action movie and not a Star Trek movie. And it had -- wait for it -- Rachel Nichols as an Orion slave chick (but at Starfleet academy, so presumably not a slave).

In contrast, JJ Trek: Into Darkness didn't even succeed at that level. Did have Alice Eve in a bra though. Need her all nekkid and shit. And less crappy Star Trek...
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I gots to agree with rattdog.

I was so disappointed it wasn't the real Rachel Nichols from ESPN. She did nothing for me when I first noticed her several years ago but now I totally am into her. A flirtatious little hottie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion