tuscl

New laws and Raids

Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:14 PM
Louisville Kentucky police are cracking down on law violations by clubs and dancers such as Bottoms up for soliciting patrons. With clubs allowing almost anyone to dance and charging outrageous prices it is harder and harder for girls to take home the amount of cash they are accustomed from the past. I response many of them have resulted to soliciting patrons for all kinds of illegal contact sexual favors or outright stealing your cash as describe with encounters at Bottom up. LPD will not take incidents of stolen money from patrons but they will come down hard on the solicitation and illegal contact. There isn't anything wrong with the girls making that money, but you have to draw the line on theft (IMHO). If you are gonna risk it you better wrap it up and don't get caught.

4 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    Or stay the hell away from Louisville.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yeah, don't prosecute the theft of hard earned cash, but come down *hard* on consensual acts between customer and dancer. Makes perfect sense to me! Not. And by the way, do you have a citation for the "cracking down", or is that just an observation. I go there quite frequently, and it's my belief that they keep the graft paid up.
  • ratchetrun14
    10 years ago
    just an observation
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Cookies! Me want COOOOOOOKIIIIEEESSSS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion